Saturday, April 19, 2014

What Would You Do?


Mid Century Cabinet with Glass Sliding Doors As Is
 I found this specimen of perfection at the Salvation Army Thrift Shop last  weekend for $25($24.98 to be exact), and I can't decide what to do with it.
Mid Century Cabinet with Glass Sliding Doors Legs As Is
I am usually deathly opposed to painting mid-century furniture, but this is just laminate that is scuffed up, chipped off, and bubbled up in places.

Right now it sits at the end of my hallway(which is going to get an amazing makeover of it's own. So Excited!). 

I'm thinking of painting the body one color(white?) and the back of the inside a fun pop of color(Purple?) or pattern.  

So, what would you do?  Are there any thrift scores you can't decide what to do with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to know.