Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Why I Love Craigslist

You may all remember these beauties from this post :

Scandinavian Teak Chairs

I picked them up on Wednesday(May21st,which is another story...the lady actually held them for me and was really nice and renewed my faith in humanity a little) for $100(firm), with the table(free).  When I told my friend(Thanks, Mandy) about it, she found this:

Danish Teak Dining Set Sold on KRRB.com for $650

That's right!  It says the same set sold for $650!! That's $550 more than I paid for mine!  Can you believe it?  That's more than my mortgage!

I love Craigslist!

Have you had any wondrous, almost-too-good-to-be-true Craigslist finds?  Any freaky Craigslist experiences?  That's right.  I used "wondrous" to describe furniture.  I'm not ashamed to say that furniture brings me joy, well, GOOD furniture anyway.

Thanks for taking the time to visit~

You may also be interested in:

Scandinavian Teak Chairs
Trolling  Craigslist in Northern Minnesota

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to know.