Friday, March 27, 2015

Wish Me Luck

Have you ever heard of the One Room Challenge hosted by Linda @ Calling It Home?  It is a 6 week event designed to encourage you to start a room you have been meaning to redo, or finish one you have been procrastinating about.  She enlists 20 pros and we are more than welcome to link up our own room redos and participate in the insanity!

6 weeks sounds like a long time, but it goes by really fast.  The pros will post their progress posts on Wednesdays and, us, non-pros, will link up on Thursdays.

It starts April 2nd and the reveals will be on May 7th. I am going to do it!!  At least, I'm pretty sure I am.  Most of me wants to to do it for accountability to finish my bathroom, but part of me is really insecure about it...so...I'm 75% sure I'll be playing along.  I will for sure be following the other participants, you should too.

The last one was in the fall of 2014, check out the reveals of the 20 pros and 97 linkers! Amazing stuff!!  Very inspiring and some very cool and beautiful rooms...including some kitchens, if you can believe it.

So...one more time....

One Room Challenge

Hope to see you there.  Will you be participating?  Here is everything you need to know. I'm going to start putting my post together for week one right now.


Love Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to know.