Friday, May 8, 2015

ORC Week 6~Finale!!

Do you think the word "finally" is so much like "finale" for a reason? I do

If you are new here, you can see how I got here: Week 1 / Week 2 / Week 3 / Week 4 / Week 5

If you're not new here then I'm sure you're dying to know if I was able to meld the glam, jewel box style of the nursery with the Boho Chic style of the bathroom successfully...



Here is where we started:

 Builder Basic Bathroom Before Celestial Shower Curtain

And here is where we are:

Bathroom After toilet Wall

towelhooks



I can't decide what to hang on this wall...and obvs I didn't finish the mirror frame, yet.  I'll definitely have decided on art for that wall by the time the mirror is done.

vanityangle

...but I didn't want to miss the link party, so I'll post an update when I finish everything else. Looks like I'm not the only one who didn't finish 100%, and I really hope I'm not the last one to link up!

Ta Dah

The doors turned out better than I expected!  So pleased with them!

Art Deco Inspired Door Detail and Sharpie Wallpaper

An overview of the ceiling:

Greek Key Ceiling Design in Coral

And a few more pics...

Vintage Chrome Sconce Light , Art Deco Design on Ceiling and Door, Tumbling Block Pattern in Gold Sharpie

Polygonal Leopard and Scarab Beetle Art

Winged Sphinx Neverending Story Art and Arrow Towel Hooks

Sharpie Wallpaper Geometric Designs, Two Tumbling Block Patterns in Gold Sharpie



The amount of spray paint I used on this re-do should be illegal.  I should buy stock in Rustoleum and Krylon.

 I'll spare you a wordy post of explanations and sources and let you go check out the other linkers...I hope you checked out the talented 20 yesterday, but if you didn't you should go now. Now, I say!!

And just because everyone loves a good before and after:






I'll link an update post at the end of this post when I finish the mirror frame and the linen closet...in the interest of keeping it real, I was going to post an in progress pic of it, but I don't want to spoil all the gorgeousness that is happening with this link party.

Again...If you want to see it from the beginning you can catch up: Week 1 / Week 2 / Week 3 / Week 4 / Week 5

Thank you so much for stopping by and thank you Linda for hosting and all the encouragement!!




Linking to:

One Room Challenge Linking Participant Gold Badge
Calling It Home










Think and Make Thursday
Petite Modern Life

Treasurebox Tuesday

Tutorials and Tips
Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Button
Tidy Mom
Design, Dining and Diapers

I party with Remodelaholic Button
Remodelaholic Anonymous
Work It Wednesday Button
The Happy Housie


Whimsy Wednesday Button
Simply Designing.net











link party palooza banner
Tatertots & Jello








Up to Date Interiors
Blue i Style
The Idea Room

3 comments:

  1. i love the new vanity and that stenciled looking wall.
    enjoy!
    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is was a lot of work! What a fun bathroom :) Visiting from the DIY Sunday Showcase. Pinning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the patterns, textures, and layers you used in this small room. The buffalo shower curtains is awesome, the blue and gold cabinets are stunning, and the patterns on the ceiling, walls, and door are awesome. What a fun space! Thanks for sharing at The Creative Circle.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to know.